GRANT PROPOSAL GUIDELINES
Grant proposals should abide by the following guidelines:
- The applicant must be a grassroots organization promoting respect for animals and a plant-based diet. The project should be innovative and designed to reduce consumption of animals.
- Because of the large number of proposals from India, Kenya, and Uganda, applicants from those countries must be coalitions of five or more grassroots groups. To qualify as a certified coalition, the applicants must initially attach scans or photos of the certificate of registration for each member organization as well as the attached sign-up sheet certifying that the member groups wish to be part of the coalition.
- Proposals from previous grant recipients who have not e-mailed reports with photographs on activities covered by prior grants will not be considered.
- Availability of matching funds and/or services and likelihood that the experience gained can be applied elsewhere will enhance your proposal.
- The application must be completely filled out and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 31.
The 2012/2013 application form is available here.
You will need Adobe Reader to download and edit this form.
You can install Adobe Reader for free on the Adobe website